And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2013, 06:56:48 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on October 25, 2013, 05:52:47 AM
Mass Effect 1 and 2 are 75% off on Steam.
Totally worth it if you've never played them.

Sold, my buxom-loving colleague.  ;)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Drakken on October 25, 2013, 04:51:35 PM
Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2013, 06:56:48 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on October 25, 2013, 05:52:47 AM
Mass Effect 1 and 2 are 75% off on Steam.
Totally worth it if you've never played them.

Sold, my buxom-loving colleague.  ;)

He's also into scent. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

I could never get into Mass Effect 1.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

The sequels are way better, I admit.  But I'm not sure you can fully understand what's happening in ME2/3 unless you've played 1.

Scipio

Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2013, 07:47:33 PM
The sequels are way better, I admit.  But I'm not sure you can fully understand what's happening in ME2/3 unless you've played 1.
I think ME2 is my favorite.  ME3 is kind of draining.  You just have to get lucky so many times.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I agree, though I did love the extended ME3 ending that I ended up choosing.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

sbr

It took me a while to get into, but I really liked me1, more than #2 but that was good too.  I own 3 but haven't played it yet.

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 25, 2013, 06:11:05 PM
I could never get into Mass Effect 1.

Me neither.  I don't like it when I start a game not knowing what the controls are.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

King's Bounty + exp for 8.74 on steam.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Last week I bought the latest Humble Bundle, today they added new games to it. Some of them I have no interest in. I will leave the links to their steam keys for the Languish crowd.

Guardians of Middle Earth - A MOBA, like Dota 2 & LoL.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=6xVHyZfN3WRGKZtm

GoME DLC

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=dwX5sHVW2UxDDfuY

Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=YvCVG47w6pG8qRdb

Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=FuPwKTp85YEACARn

Sophie Scholl

I too bought the Humble Bundle.  I've got keys for: Mortal Kombat Kollection, Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC, Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit, F.E.A.R., Batman™: Arkham City GOTY, Scribblenauts Unlimited, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY.  Let me know if you're interested in any of them.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

fhdz

I got Gunpoint for $8 this morning on Steam. From all the gushing reviews, and with the fact that it includes a level editor so smarties can make more puzzles for me, I'm really looking forward to it.
and the horse you rode in on

Grey Fox

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 17, 2013, 04:57:34 AM
I too bought the Humble Bundle.  I've got keys for: Mortal Kombat Kollection, Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC, Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit, F.E.A.R., Batman™: Arkham City GOTY, Scribblenauts Unlimited, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY.  Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

You should try Scribblenauts, it's a pretty fun puzzle game.