PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

The HoMM3 bundle is tempting...

As is the M&M 6-pack.
and the horse you rode in on

Syt

Steam is having a Paradox sale this weekend. 50% off everything, with daily sales (Cities in Motion today).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on June 20, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
Picked up FTL as well.

Prepare to punch your monitor in frustration.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I'm not good at.  I just want something that doesn't take a energy to play to pass the time.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Just about any possible bundle (and a lot of indie games) are 70+% off on GOG today.

http://www.gog.com/

Way, way, WAY too much to list here.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Pedrito

Endless Space is -66% on Steam until July 1st

L.
b / h = h / b+h

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Pedrito

No idea. I got it reminded because it's on my wish list since, I'd say, at least one year.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

Lucidor

I like it a lot, civvy, good developers, graphic presentation pretty good, i.e. you find the stats you are looking for. I even sit back and watch the missile trails.

Syt

Last day of the GOG sale - everything on sale.

http://www.gog.com/NoDRMSummer
—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2013, 07:30:55 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 20, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
Picked up FTL as well.

Prepare to punch your monitor in frustration.

I discovered another way.  I cheated.

Syt

The Steam Store is down due to heavy traffic. Does the summer sale start today?
—Stephen Jay Gould