News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Also, LEGO Lord of the Rings on Amazon for $7.49 (product key can be entered in Steam).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

I am eyeing the Deep Ocean expansion for Anno 2070 so let me know if you guys see it for cheap somewhere.

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on December 25, 2012, 07:35:02 AM
I am eyeing the Deep Ocean expansion for Anno 2070 so let me know if you guys see it for cheap somewhere.

You mean like half off on Steam for a couple more hours?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on December 25, 2012, 07:46:44 AM

like that, yes. :P I bought the base game on GG though :(

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on December 25, 2012, 08:56:56 AM

Try registering your serial no. on Steam-
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on December 25, 2012, 09:15:29 AM
Quote from: Tamas on December 25, 2012, 08:56:56 AM

Try registering your serial no. on Steam-

Thanks, I tried, but it didn't accept it

Tamas

BTW, this is a site I used several times already. A shop selling activation keys for Steam and Origin, rather cheaply:
http://www.gamingdragons.eu/en

Tamas

As a matter of fact they have the Anno expansion 50% off for "UBISoft activation" I'll have to figure out if that is fine with my version

Josephus

footie manager half off on Steam.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Quote from: Josephus on December 25, 2012, 11:56:21 AM

Well I guess now is as good a time as any. I have no classes until mid-January so I have plenty of time to waste. Goodbye, life.   :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Scipio

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Amazon for $15.00; redeem the code on Steam.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Tamas

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 25, 2012, 02:59:15 PM
Quote from: Josephus on December 25, 2012, 11:56:21 AM

Well I guess now is as good a time as any. I have no classes until mid-January so I have plenty of time to waste. Goodbye, life.   :lol:

It is horrible. I bought it yesterday morning because the 50% thing was ticking off, figuring I'd play it when I'll feel like it, just firing it up to check it out. I am already like half a season in on my first game :P

Pedrito

You fuckers  <_<  :P

You made me buy it, and where I am I don'teven have a connection fast enough to download it.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Josephus

LOL...Sorry. I'm still enjoying 2012. Might wait till spring when they're practically giving it away  :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

I picked up the D&D anthology (BG1, BG2, ID1, ID2, PS:T, ToEE, plus all expansions) for EUR 9.99 from Gamersgate.
—Stephen Jay Gould