News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: sbr on November 21, 2012, 06:34:29 PM
I've never heard of someone double charged as much as you.

People see my fat ass, and become confused.  This does have an upside.  A man refused to fight me believing he was outnumbered 3-1.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

:D

I got KoToR II also.  If the Civ5 expansion gets better than 50% off I will grab that too.  I don't think I am interested in much else at the moment.

Caliga

I'm thinking of picking up X-Com.  The original was one of my favorite games of all time.  Given that fact, will I like the remake or be disappointed?  Languish: YOU DECIDE!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

It has the Raz seal of approval.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on November 21, 2012, 11:22:36 PM
I'm thinking of picking up X-Com.  The original was one of my favorite games of all time.  Given that fact, will I like the remake or be disappointed?  Languish: YOU DECIDE!

I've never played Original X-COM just read Tonitrus's AARs but it's XCOM in a modern form. Pick it up it's well worth it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Scipio

Max Payne 3 complete on Amazon (game + season pass) for$20.00
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I went ahead and bought XCOM and Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition.  The latter was only five bucks.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Arvoreen

There is a new HumbleBundle available:  The THQ Humble Bundle : http://www.humblebundle.com/?thqbundle

Grey Fox

:lol:

Poor THQ.

1$ all to the Humble Tip.

Ed Anger

These bundles lately have bloated my steam games list.  :lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2012, 02:52:26 PM

Poor THQ.

Nice work.  After they pay the fees on that transaction they will end up losing money on the deal.

Grey Fox

Quote from: sbr on December 01, 2012, 09:24:14 PM

Poor THQ.

Nice work.  After they pay the fees on that transaction they will end up losing money on the deal.

A donation is a donation.

sbr

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 01, 2012, 09:26:48 PM
Quote from: sbr on December 01, 2012, 09:24:14 PM

Poor THQ.

A donation is a donation.

Not when it's less than processing fees.

sbr

Free copy of Metro 2033 if you "like" their Facebook page.