News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Demon

Just bought Elven Legacy Collection for $3.75 (75% off). Less than an hour remaining now for the sale: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-ELC/elven-legacy-collection
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Octavian

Quote from: Vricklund on July 29, 2012, 12:48:46 PM
Have they fixed the city view and ugly maps yet?

No to city view but who cares and yes to maps if you get Divine Wind.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Brain

I have been bullied into trying the Secret World free weekend.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on August 03, 2012, 08:46:39 AM
I have been bullied into trying the Secret World free weekend.

it gets better.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Damn, new PC doesn't arrive until monday.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Scipio

Enjoying Rage, which I bought for 50% off yesterday.

Damn, that thing is a fucking system hogging beast.  I've got a 9 month old card, the game's the same age, and my card plays it on medium settings.  Ouch.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on August 04, 2012, 08:06:28 PM
Enjoying Rage, which I bought for 50% off yesterday.

Damn, that thing is a fucking system hogging beast.  I've got a 9 month old card, the game's the same age, and my card plays it on medium settings.  Ouch.

It said it would run on my current computer, but haven't tried yet.  My new PC comes on Monday.  I'll fire it up then.  I doubt it'll do much better then medium setting either though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Vricklund

Quote from: Vricklund on July 29, 2012, 12:48:46 PM
Have they fixed the city view and ugly maps yet?

Quote from: sbr on July 29, 2012, 12:59:20 PM
Probably not to your liking.  Please let that be the reason you don't buy a great game.
Sucks to be a stickler sometimes. I picked up Vic2 complete instead. This means I have a spare copy of Vic1:Revolutions if anyone's interested - post your gamersgate account and I'll gift it.

Quote from: Octavian on July 31, 2012, 02:54:46 AM
No to city view but who cares and yes to maps if you get Divine Wind.
It's useless fluff that takes up half my low res screen while playing. I remember playing the EU3 demo when it came out and all I could think of was that god-awful city view. I returned to play For the glory and never looked back.

Ed Anger

NCAA 2013 is 41 bucks from a marketplace seller on buy.com.

http://dealzon.com/deals/ncaa-football-13#ncaa-football-13-xbox-360

I will lead Ohio State to the promised land from either sacred Ohio or from space.

PDH

Do a Wyoming one and see if a rise above mediocre is possible :)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I just might. A screenshot less AAR.  :)

katmai

Quote from: PDH on August 11, 2012, 07:58:06 PM
Do a Wyoming one and see if a rise above mediocre is possible :)

Ask for him to turn water into wine why don't ya?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

I will open a recruiting pipeline to sacred Ohio. Or space.

Ed Anger

Bestbuy is having a summer sale on games. Crysis 2 for sex box for 10 smackers for example.

MadBurgerMaker

Free to play weekend for Saints Row the Third, then if you want to buy it, it's 66% off.