News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Yeah buy it. Short but fun. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Grey Fox

Fuck you GabeN. Fuucck you.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

http://www.sourcefilmmaker.com/

Valve is releasing their movie maker. The same one they use to make this: http://www.teamfortress.com/pyromania/

:licklips:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Ripped off QT3:

Amazon on Jul 1st:

Quote1. Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off) – This is the Steam version. 50% runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14
2. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
3. Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
4. Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
5. X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
6. The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
7. Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
8. Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

9.Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7 still building page: a. Crusader Kings II [Download] b. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack c. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack d. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC g. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC h. Magicka Collection [Download] i. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code] j. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code] k. Majesty 2 Collection l. Victoria II [Online Game Code] m.Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]

10. Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains: a. Crusader Kings II [Download] b. Magicka Collection [Download] c. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code] d. Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection e. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download] f. Victoria II [Online Game Code]

11.Pint Sized Paradox bundle $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7: a. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack b. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack c. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC d. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC g. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code] h. Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download] i. Majesty 2 Collection

12.Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14

13.Duke Nukem Complete Pack $7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14: a.The base game - Duke Nukem Forever b.The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC c.And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack

14. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14 a. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition b.Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition c.The Stronghold Collection [Download]

15.2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14 a.BioShock 2 [Download] b.BioShock [Download] c.Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download] d.Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]

16.2K Mega Pack - $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14 a.BioShock 2 [Download] b.BioShock [Download] c.Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download] d.CivCity: Rome [Download] e.Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download] f.Mafia II [Download] g.Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download] h.Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download] i. The Stronghold Collection [Download]

17.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) – runs 7/1-7/14

Little note about Pint Sized Paradox bundle - it was just really for those that got the paradox plentiful bundle early, and want the DLC and extra games, that why its just DLC and no crusader 2"]
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Cool thanks el jefe.

For anyone who bought telltale games The Walking Dead...Episode 2 released today.

Scipio

I've never paid more than $10 for a Max Payne game, and I'm damned if I'll start now.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

Thanks, Ed. Based on this review I may go for Spec Ops (it just came out, why already on sale?).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on June 29, 2012, 12:53:29 PM
Cool thanks el jefe.

For anyone who bought telltale games The Walking Dead...Episode 2 released today.

About freaking time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lucidor

Would that Paradox bundle work for Europeans too?