News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Braid, Lone Survivor and Bastion alone are individually worth the price of entry.  You're cheating yourself if you don't hit that bundle up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

I have Bastion for XBox, but this deal is too good to pass. All games activate on Steam, btw (or you can download them DRM free after purchase. Soundtracks for Bastion, Amnesia, Limbo, Psychonauts and Superbrothers are part of the deal, btw (love the Bastion tracks).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Habbaku

If I didn't already own half of the games listed, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  That's one of the best deals ever.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Sengoku is 4 fiddy at Gamersgate.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

All things Deus Ex (old and new games) is 75% off at Steam this weekend. €15 EUR for all games/DLCs.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Steam summer sale this week.

Anything you guys are looking for?

I'm hoping for some rebate on the Civ V dlc other then that I am a opportunistic buyer.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Scipio

gog.com has been having a great sale.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Shade

LA Noire complete for about $8 on steam or $5 for base game

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Rumor says it is going to start today.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on June 28, 2012, 10:06:56 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 26, 2012, 12:19:04 PM
Steam summer sale this week.

Really? I don't think so.

Last 2 years have been last Thursday of June but the latest rumors are that you are right No Steam sale this week.

katmai

Quote from: sbr on June 28, 2012, 10:09:48 AM

If that is true I'll buy Grey Wolfe game of his choice.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on June 28, 2012, 10:14:35 AM
Quote from: sbr on June 28, 2012, 10:09:48 AM

If that is true I'll buy Grey Wolfe game of his choice.

:w00t:  :(

Tamas

quick: should I buy L.A. Noire?

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on June 28, 2012, 10:35:16 AM
quick: should I buy L.A. Noire?

It is $7? yeah, it is worth that much :P

I enjoyed it, though more linear than GTA and Red Dead Redemption.