News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

I liked it. Never played a telltale game before this.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100

Bastion is for sale at 60% off again until May 3rd.  Only $5.99 via Steam.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Just picked up DCS:A-10C warthog from steam....this ain't no drop in and fly sim, but looks fun.

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2012, 04:48:50 PM
Just picked up DCS:A-10C warthog from steam....this ain't no drop in and fly sim, but looks fun.

It's traditional to give the sale price and the end of the sale...

The game's discounted at 66% off.  Currently $13.59 for another 18 hours.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Pfft, you guys are smart enough to look it up yourself. :rolleyes:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

PDH

You met me, you know I ain't smart enough.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Ok, i promise to never over estimate you people again.

crazy canuck

sbr

Portal 2 is 66% off on Steam ($6.79US) for the next 45 hours.  Anyone who doesn't have this needs to get it, it is a great game.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Alan Wake is now available for PC on gog.com.  It is 50% off($14.99US) until May 15th and the gog version is always DRM free.

Caliga

Company of Heroes is $1.99 on Steam today.  Is this game good.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive