News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

A lot of it was due to bugs I think.  I do recall a video where a wolf climbed a ladder on a wooden tower to kill the archer standing on the top.  That seemed kinda of silly.  Good thing about Bugs is after a few years many of them may be fixed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2012, 02:34:45 PM
A lot of it was due to bugs I think.  I do recall a video where a wolf climbed a ladder on a wooden tower to kill the archer standing on the top.  That seemed kinda of silly.  Good thing about Bugs is after a few years many of them may be fixed.

Twilight:Medieval
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Solmyr

All Mount & Blade games and expansions are 75% off on Steam for the weekend.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2012, 02:34:45 PM

I wonder if swordsmen can still bring down walls by banging on them with their swords. 

Jaron

Quote from: Solmyr on April 21, 2012, 08:02:53 AM
All Mount & Blade games and expansions are 75% off on Steam for the weekend.

Son of a BITCH! I bought Warband and I can't play it because they ran out of keys. <_<

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/all/region-only

Gamestop doing a huge sale.

Arkham city for 14.99 and arkham asylum for 4.99...... Are these games honestly good?  Price seems good...... (arkham city is 49.99 on steam), just wondering if they're worth grabbing.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 23, 2012, 04:23:17 PM
http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/all/region-only

Gamestop doing a huge sale.

Arkham city for 14.99 and arkham asylum for 4.99...... Are these games honestly good?  Price seems good...... (arkham city is 49.99 on steam), just wondering if they're worth grabbing.

They are both supposed to be really good. I have Asylum on Steam but haven't played it very much, just haven't gotten around to it.  I have heard that it is better with a gamepad controlled than keyboard/mouse.

Alcibiades

Yeah, that's really my only concern is whether I should just wait a couple of years and grab it on the ps3 and not bother with the console port.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Scipio

Both are wicked hardcore.  Great games.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

katmai

Scips is correct, both are great.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

How do they play with a mouse/keyboard?  Anyone do that?

katmai

Quote from: sbr on April 23, 2012, 08:42:31 PM
How do they play with a mouse/keyboard?  Anyone do that?

Arkham City the sequel i bought for PC. Plays fine with keyboard, though I can see having controller during melee could be desired by some folks.

MadImmortalMan

Mass Effect 3 in Amazon gold box right now for $29.99

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

katmai

Anybody else pickup the Walking Dead game that had 10% if pre-purchased and chance to have yourself a character in future installments that gets killed and re-animated? :lol:

Scipio

Quote from: katmai on April 24, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Anybody else pickup the Walking Dead game that had 10% if pre-purchased and chance to have yourself a character in future installments that gets killed and re-animated? :lol:
I just bought it.  It's shaping up to be the best Telltale Game since their remakes.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt