And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

Quote from: Arvoreen on March 29, 2012, 07:11:27 AM
Quote from the survey
QuoteThe survey deadline is March 31st and codes will be sent out to all participants a few weeks after that.
Code arrived today in the mail. :yeah:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

sbr

Arvoreen

Must have been a mass mailing...got mine too :)

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Wing Commander IV just showed up on gog for $6 within the last couple days. 

Ed Anger

The first fallout is free on Gog.com. For 48 hours or so.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Amazon is having a big sale on PC download games, including LA Noire for $5. 

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/05/amazon-spring-sale-on-pc-has-la-noire-for-5-crysis-2-for-7/

I have never used their download service, has anyone else?

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on April 05, 2012, 06:11:19 PM
Amazon is having a big sale on PC download games, including LA Noire for $5. 

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/05/amazon-spring-sale-on-pc-has-la-noire-for-5-crysis-2-for-7/

I have never used their download service, has anyone else?

I have. It works. Of course the most I spent on it was 4 bucks.

The game sits in your 'Your Games and Software Library' and you can redownload it again if you want.

sbr

Nice, thanks.

There is all sorts of cheap trash (most of it published by Paradox) I could by over there.

Ed Anger

It is less of a pain in the ass than GamersGate. I don't trust Swedes with my credit card.

Ed Anger

I went ahead and got Space Marine since Crusader Kings 2 is boring the snot out of me now.  :)

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 05, 2012, 06:22:36 PM
It is less of a pain in the ass than GamersGate. I don't trust Swedes with my credit card.

:blurgh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Gog.com is giving away Fallout.

On my gog account I have 4 games, 3 were free promotions.

Credits to Habs, who linked it on Facebook.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PRC

Anyone try Stronghold 3?  I like the game concept and the screenshots look great but some of the reviews I read when it first came out were a little offputting.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
Heard it was atrocious.

Me too, though I don't kow how much of that is based on the reviewer not finding a reskinned Stronghold 2.