News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: sbr on March 03, 2012, 05:43:36 PM
Do this survey for Paradox and get a GamersGate copy of Cities in Motion for free

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ParadoxSurvey

I wanted to get the game at some point, because it allows you to play in Vienna. In fact the tram #6 on the cover is three corners from here. :P

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Is it actually a good game? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

Amazon is selling Football Manager 2012 for $6 (six) dollars. Even better than the Steam sale (which just ended).
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

... and Bioshock 2 for $5 on Steam for 24 hours.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Lucidor

Skyrim was a bit cheaper over Impulse right now. Payed about 40 dollars. Just payed so I got the game in the list, then copied the key to Steam and downloaded it there. Neat game!

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 10, 2012, 01:26:43 PM
... and Bioshock 2 for $5 on Steam for 24 hours.

Which is longer then I played it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Shogun 2 is 75% off  ($7.50) on steam till 4pm PDT Thursday. Couldn't pass it up
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

GG has "THQ Complete" for €55
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-THQCC/thq-complete-collection-bundle

Includes all their Warhamer games (Dawn of War 1&2+expansions, Space Marine), their Company of Heroes things, Saints Row 2, Titan Quest complete, STALKER, Red Faction 1+2+Guerilla, Supreme Commander+Expansion, Darksiders, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV, Homefront and Frontlines - Fuel of War.

Looks like a pretty decent deal.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on March 20, 2012, 11:41:25 PM
Shogun 2 is 75% off  ($7.50) on steam till 4pm PDT Thursday. Couldn't pass it up
Yeah, I saw that.  Gonna go pick it up now.  Japanese history isn't my favorite but the original Shogun was so damn good, and supposedly this one is a big leap forward for the series too.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Not only it is good, but a standalone expansion is coming out in two days, where one will be able to Gatling down hordes of Japanese samurais. What more could you want from a game?

Lucidor

Scipio

Got an extra 50% off steam coupon for AssCreedRev, if anyone wants it.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

PRC

Dragon Age games are on sale over at gamersgate.

Pedrito

Quote from: sbr on March 03, 2012, 05:43:36 PM
Do this survey for Paradox and get a GamersGate copy of Cities in Motion for free

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ParadoxSurvey
Has anyone heard anything from them, again? It's been almost one month...

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Arvoreen

Quote from the survey
QuoteThe survey deadline is March 31st and codes will be sent out to all participants a few weeks after that.