News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

It appears to be 'Warhammer Weekend' on GamersGate.  All WH games are 50-75% off.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=warhammerweekend

Ed Anger

Space Parrots and Zombies is 3.99 at Steam and Amazon until tomorrow.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Shade

Now is the time to get into Europa. Europa Chronicles that has all the games that have been made thus far is on impulse for $7.49 Has base game Heir and Divine Wind

Berkut

Quote from: Shade on February 01, 2012, 09:21:03 AM
Now is the time to get into Europa. Europa Chronicles that has all the games that have been made thus far is on impulse for $7.49 Has base game Heir and Divine Wind

Hmmm, so basically it is $7.50 to grab the expansion...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

The Elder Scrolls sale on Steam

Skyrim is 33% off ($40). 
Oblivion and Morrowind are 50% off($10 each).
There is a Collection that gives you all three for $50.

Phillip V

You can get 15% discount from GamersGate for life by doing this:

IGN are offering a range of freebies to entice users to sign up for their paid subscription service, IGN Prime. Included in said range of freebies are some free games or beta keys (including a Steam key for Rochard) and, far more excitingly, a code for GamersGate that lets you get 15% off any and all purchases from GamersGate, for life, including special offers.

You can register for a 7 day trial for IGN prime (and you'll need to give them payment details) redeem the code on GamersGate, and then immediately cancel your IGN Prime membership (turn off autorenew here, and you'll never get charged), and GamersGate will still honour the 15% discount. It's a bit of a steal, hop to it. I'm not sure how long this offer will be available for.

Register for an IGN prime trial here: http://login.ign.com/prime/landing

Syt

Considering the abortion that IGN has fostered on people in German speaking countries (you have to manually enter ign.co.uk - anything else will revert you to the anemic and very limited German content, and even then you get pop ups urging you to go to the German site - the German site itself has no links to the English content; subscribers have complained on the German forums for months without any comment from IGN . . . and the site doesn't even work properly in my Firefox), so I'll gladly pass.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Phillip V on February 10, 2012, 12:07:04 PM
You can get 15% discount from GamersGate for life

Just saved me six bucks on my CK2 preorder.  :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Phillip V

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 10, 2012, 01:01:54 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on February 10, 2012, 12:07:04 PM
You can get 15% discount from GamersGate for life

Just saved me six bucks on my CK2 preorder.  :cool:
Don't forget you also got $2 back in blue coins, so your net expense was actually $32. :cool:

Habbaku

Except that the blue coins expire.   :rolleyes:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Phillip V

Habbaku

No idea when, exactly, though I think it might be 2 years.  I had a large batch expire on me not too long ago.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Phillip V

Quote from: Habbaku on February 10, 2012, 01:50:05 PM
No idea when, exactly, though I think it might be 2 years.  I had a large batch expire on me not too long ago.
Punishment for being a Blue Coin hoarder.

Habbaku

:cry:  I was going to get a free game.

-J. R. R. Tolkien