News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Solmyr

I got a -50% for Valve titles coupon, anyone want to trade for it?

Alcibiades

Quote from: Habbaku on December 30, 2011, 03:02:45 PM
Though now I struggle to remember what your handle is on Steam.  :hmm:

Sent you it a few days ago. ( The game)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 31, 2011, 06:32:43 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on December 30, 2011, 03:02:45 PM
Though now I struggle to remember what your handle is on Steam.  :hmm:

Sent you it a few days ago.

You're vonlutt aren't you?

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

HisMajestyBOB

I have a 33% off Valve games and a 50% off Valve games coupon. Anyone who wants to trade these, let me know. I'm pretty open to any offers.

And if you're very generous, you could buy me a cheap game off my wishlist and gift it to me in exchange for the coupon. I already own most Valve games worth owning, so these coupons aren't worth much to me.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Solmyr

Total War -75% discount again today, for those who missed the previous one.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Solmyr on January 01, 2012, 02:50:28 PM

I got it and all the DLC that was available for $13.65, so pretty good deal there, but......it's a 21gb download? :blink:

katmai

Hmm nap and shogun II are only ones im missing.
Gonna grab Arkham and Skyrim for sure.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 01, 2012, 07:22:25 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on January 01, 2012, 02:50:28 PM

I got it and all the DLC that was available for $13.65, so pretty good deal there, but......it's a 21gb download? :blink:
And slow as fuck!  33 hours until my Empire: Total War finishes downloading!  :lol:

Then I get to download Napoleon TW.

But thanks for the heads-up, Solmyr. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: grumbler on January 01, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
And slow as fuck!  33 hours until my Empire: Total War finishes downloading!  :lol:

Mine isn't going that slow, but it's not exactly blazing either.  It has been downloading since 4 (it's 7 here now), and it's at 45%.  33 hours. :lol: That's ridiculous.

sbr

It's always like that during the big sales.  It should clear up in a day or two.

Scipio

I bit down hard on LA Noire.  But for 12.95, how could I not?  Also, Orcs Must Die.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

HisMajestyBOB

Over the course of Steam's sale, I've bought SpaceChem, Universal Sandbox, Space Empires V (for free!), Fate of the World: Tipping Point (DLC included), and The Best of Tilted Mill pack (Hinterland, Mosby's Confederacy, Children of the Nile + its expansion). Nothing spectacular, but its enough to last me for months, and it was all under $20.

Those last two are still on sale for about 75% off, by the way.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Grey Fox

I bought Solar 2 & Puzzler World 1&2 for my girlfriend.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.