News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

One of the Steam holiday contest objectives today is to put 10 items on your wishlist.  Do it and get free shit.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

HisMajestyBOB

I just got another piece of coal. :(
That's 2 pieces of coal and a 33% off coupon for Valve games, but I already own most of the ones worth having.
And I got Space Empires V earlier. :(
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

Quote from: grumbler on December 25, 2011, 04:09:31 PM
Sale didn't last 4 days.  :(

Next time, I'll get this.  Thanks for the heads up.

It's still 66% down on GG.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

Can't blame you. I liked the game on XBox, but I like Skyrim a whole lot better.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 26, 2011, 01:33:46 AM
I just got another piece of coal. :(
That's 2 pieces of coal and a 33% off coupon for Valve games, but I already own most of the ones worth having.
And I got Space Empires V earlier. :(

50% off a Rockstar game, :w00t:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Any of you guys wanna trade Coal for the achievement?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Lettow77

I'd be interested in exchanging this abominable 50% off Orcs Must Die for sweet, delicious coal.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Lettow77

Alright- your steam name is?

Edit: that wasn't difficult to verify, but steam is being racist.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

HisMajestyBOB

I'm totally open to trading any of my stuff.
That's 33% off Valve games, and two pieces of coal.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 26, 2011, 10:04:38 PM
I'm totally open to trading any of my stuff.
That's 33% off Valve games, and two pieces of coal.

Steam name?

I've got 2 3 day guest passes for Killing Floor.  I would trade one of them for a piece of coal.

Habbaku

I have a 50% off coupon for Lost Horizon if anyone wants.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Quote from: Habbaku on December 26, 2011, 10:54:58 PM
I have a 50% off coupon for Lost Horizon if anyone wants.

I'll take it for a piece of coal, just for giggles.  Oh or for a 50% Grotesque Tactics coupon, it's on your wishlist.

Habbaku

Coal is welcome, though sbr32 appears to be offline.  :hmm:

-J. R. R. Tolkien