katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2011, 07:36:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2011, 07:26:43 PM
I went ahead and bought War in the East.  :blush:

:nelson:

you are weak!

Killing Russians by the bucketful? I think I win in that scenario.

I might get that one that lets me assrape Poland over and over.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2011, 07:36:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2011, 07:26:43 PM
I went ahead and bought War in the East.  :blush:

:nelson:

you are weak!

Killing Russians by the bucketful? I think I win in that scenario.

I might get that one that lets me assrape Poland over and over.

I got a total murder boner playing the 'Road to Minsk". LOL, stupid Russians.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 23, 2011, 02:30:06 PM
Woohoo, Steam sale.

Steam Sales kill me.  I look and see "Oh, that game looks like I might want it, it's only five bucks".  The result is now I have something like a hundred games on Steam, half of which I never played.  Admittedly a lot of them are from on of those huge bundle sales.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Arvoreen

Impulse has Civ 5 @ 75% off on Thursday

sbr

Steam:

Fallout New Vegas (and all DLCs) is 75% off
A bunch of Total War games (and DLCs) are 75% off too
LA Noire Complete version is 50% off

Berkut

Is there any reason to not get Fallout New Vegas from Steam? Is the Steam version still moddable?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on November 25, 2011, 12:54:31 AM
Is there any reason to not get Fallout New Vegas from Steam? Is the Steam version still moddable?

The game requires Steam to run so there really isn't a non-Steam version, even if you get it in a box at the store it will have to activate through Steam.  There are tons of mods out there so I assume it isn't a problem.  Based on my limited experience, as long as the developer/publisher allow modding Steam doesn't affect that at all.

Octavian

I've bought Fallout NV + DLC's and Oblivion goty ed. I have them both for my XBOX but didn't really like playing Oblivion on that. With mods I suspect both games should be more enjoyable
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Pedrito

Goddammit I fell for Steam sales, again  :frusty:

I just bought
GTA Complete collection (from I to Episodes of Liberty City)
Mass Effect I & II

and I've yet to play the vast majority of what I bought the last time  :Embarrass:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Razgovory

Quote from: Pedrito on November 25, 2011, 04:14:09 PM
Goddammit I fell for Steam sales, again  :frusty:

I just bought
GTA Complete collection (from I to Vice City)
Mass Effect I & II

and I've yet to play the vast majority of what I bought the last time  :Embarrass:

L.

I hear you.  That shit can be addictive.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I picked up PC versions of ME1+2 and Fallout: NV as I'm going to sell my XBox. That thing's nifty, but the games are starting to look rather dated. And most stuff on XBox I like makes its way to PC eventually and looks better on my PC.

I also just purchased Supreme Ruler: Cold War. 12€ is a price where I don't mind if the game still has kinks.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

Nothing terribly interesting on Steam for me today, though others might see something.

Rage 50% off
The Witcher 2 40% off
All Splinter Cell games 75% off
Civ V 66% off
LIMBO 75% off