News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Magicka is free this weekend on steam (until 1:pm pst) 75% off till Monday.

*Also has anyone have any clue about Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades? It is 10% off if you per-purchase. I was wondering if it is just a TW rip off or if it actually adds something to the genera.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Shade on November 18, 2011, 09:15:12 AM
Magicka is free this weekend on steam (until 1:pm pst) 75% off till Monday.

Nice.  I had been meaning to try that one, so this works out nicely.   

Just picked it up with ten DLC things for $6.24. 

sbr

Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection on sale at GamersGate 45% off ($19.95US)

Bundle includes:

Bundle Includes:

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
Planescape: Torment
The Temple of Elemental Evil

sbr

EU3 Chronicles is 70% ($9US) off on Impulse.  This is the Complete-ist EU3 Complete, includes Divine Wind.

http://impulsedriven.com/eu3chronicles

Actually it seems to be a sale on all Paradox related games on Impulse.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on November 19, 2011, 02:21:18 PM
Temple of Elemental Evil :x

I actually finished that one.  Took me forever to get used to the controls.  It was probably the most accurate depiction of D&D rules ever put on a PC game.  That's not necessarily a good thing.  Torment played fast and furious with the rules and was a better game for it.  Things that work on the tabletop don't always work on a PC.  Even with all the bug fixes and such the game was extremely hard and buggy.  The game was such a faithful reproduction of the original module that some of the typos made it through.  It was a pretty game though.  I'll give them that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Matrix is doing their Christmas sale. War in the East is down to a slightly more tolerable 54 bucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2011, 08:04:18 AM
Matrix is doing their Christmas sale. War in the East is down to a slightly more tolerable 54 bucks.

YOU JUST HAD TO TELL ME, DIDNT YOU?!!!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on November 22, 2011, 10:39:21 AM

YOU JUST HAD TO TELL ME, DIDNT YOU?!!!

Yes.

The Minsky Moment

Other than War in the East, is there anything here worth getting?

In particular, I am considering Decisive Battles, Frozen Synapse, Panzer Command: ostfront, and/or Panzer Corps.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Habbaku

I rather enjoyed Decisive Battles, even if Berkut didn't prove to have the attention-span for the French Campaign.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

I have ordered twice from Matrix games.  Both times I got charged double.  Fuck Matrix.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

:hmm:

Ed Anger

I just can't pull the trigger on it. Grisby games are too much of a time sink.

sbr

I shouldn't because I am almost certain I would never play a full game but I have a feeling I will end up buying it anyways , just in case, and I might as well get it cheap.