Caliga

Civ V for sale on Stema this weekend @ $12.50.  Is it worth that much? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on September 09, 2011, 06:14:23 AM
Civ V for sale on Stema this weekend @ $12.50.  Is it worth that much? :hmm:

yes, easily. Buy it.

crazy canuck

Yeah, you will get a number of hours of play out of it before you put it away for good. 

Habbaku

Lots of Paradox stuff on sale on Steam at the moment.  All the knock-off games (For the Glory, etc.) are $2.49.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Portal appears to be free again on Steam.  If you haven't tried it before do it now.

Lucidor

Shogun Total War 2 for 20 euros on steam. Worth it?

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 22, 2011, 08:44:26 AM
Quoteas the whole point of the game is online multiplayer.

.....and teamkilling your entire team.
I wouldn't know.  Console Battlefield doesn't allow such tactics.  Even so, there have been times when I was tempted by the idiocy of my teammates.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

It's Sega and Company of Heroes weekend on Steam

All CoH games are 80% off.

All Sega games have a large discount including Alpha Protocol for 90% off ($2 US).  Most Total War games including Shogun 2 are 50% off.

HisMajestyBOB

Portal 2 for sale for half off, 20 hours left.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

Should I get Fable 3 for 16 bucks on Steam?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on October 09, 2011, 11:01:36 AM
Should I get Fable 3 for 16 bucks on Steam?
It depends if you like pseudo-sandbox RPGs.  It's pretty, and it runs okay.  I like the combat and the story- the quests and questing are poorly managed, like any Molyneux game.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

I bought it, it was cheap, and I'll eventually get around to playing it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Lucidor

Metro 2033, a great story oriented shooter for cheap off Steam. 9/10 radiation sick mutants.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory