Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Impulse, this weekend:
Port Royale 2, $9.99
Imperium Romanum: Gold, $9.99
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Quote from: Scipio on March 13, 2010, 11:23:38 AM
First Deus Ex is some tired shit.  Seriously.

Best game ever.  :huh:

You just can't stand like something a lot of other people like. You always have to be different. Punk.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Lucidor

Caliga

No clue... never played it.  But I figured it might interest people given the subject matter.

sbr

L4D2 is 50% off on Steam today only (for what's left of it)

EDIT: Actually until 4 PDT Thursday

Grey Fox

Over at the online EA store, Bad Company 2 is 10$ off.

End until the end of today, the code PAXEAST842 gives 20$ off any 39.95$ games.

Effectively making the game 19.95$
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

Paradox is offering 50% off of any games they developed of published, that was released before the Heir to the Throne expansion(early December?).  The game has to be purchased on GG.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468806

QuoteHi everyone,

We're offering everyone a 50% Discount on all Paradox titles released prior to Heir to the Throne via Gamersgate.

Those who choose to utilize the special deal will be entitled to the 200k Medal that we've made to celebrate this momentous occasion.

CODE: PDX200K

Instructions:

1. Select yourself any paradox game (PC only) released prior to Heir to the Throne (Full list: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/release)
   2. Proceed to check out
   3. There you'll see a field called: Add a Redeem Code
   4. Enter the code there and hit "add"
   5. Presto! you should have the discount
   6. repeat steps 1-4 for additional games.

NOTE: Unfortunately Mac-version of the games are not a part of the promotion.

Note: You have to place separate orders if you want discount for multiple copies of the games.

How to get your Medal:

Once you've completed the purchase you should receive 2 serials, one for the game and another marked "Serial 3". Check your My Games tab. That is the one you use redeem your new 200k club medal here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/mygames.php

Let us know if you need help or have any questions

/s

There are some problems with some games that should qualify for the discount for aren't getting it but they seem to be working on those rather quickly.

The discount last another 7 days.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/announcement.php?f=521

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on April 01, 2010, 10:21:37 AM
Paradox is offering 50% off of any games they developed of published, that was released before the Heir to the Throne expansion(early December?).  The game has to be purchased on GG.

With this discount, Tamas has finally won.  I have: purchased the AGEOD WW1 game (also HOI3, which I expect I will regret).

sbr

Quote from: ulmont on April 01, 2010, 10:56:49 AM

With this discount, Tamas has finally won.  I have: purchased the AGEOD WW1 game (also HOI3, which I expect I will regret).

Just don't play HOI3 before the expansion pack comes out and you should be fine.

Tamas

NOOOOO! Gold version of WW1 is like a month away WTF. You will have to pay an upgrade fee for the gold patch :P

Tamas

Still, make sure to apply the latest patch, then you can have fun, altough the interface will take some battling before you learn it.

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on April 01, 2010, 11:05:59 AM
NOOOOO! Gold version of WW1 is like a month away WTF. You will have to pay an upgrade fee for the gold patch :P

This version was $10.  For that, it can suck.

Caliga

Intriguing.  So is HOI3 worth $15, boys? :hmm:

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on April 01, 2010, 08:41:01 PM
Intriguing.  So is HOI3 worth $15, boys? :hmm:
I don't know I only payed $5 for it :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on April 01, 2010, 08:55:55 PM
I don't know I only payed $5 for it :P
So as you played it were you like "wow this game is worth three times as much as I paid for it?"  :)