News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Pedrito on February 15, 2010, 04:27:24 AM
The first Command &Conquer, Red Alert and Tiberian Sun are up for free on the EA website to ceòebrate the release of C&C4:

http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic

L.

Couldn't get them to work.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Spore is $29.96 on Impulse right now.

Is that worth it? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 06, 2010, 09:14:45 AM

Tim tainted it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Vince

Quote from: Caliga on March 06, 2010, 09:14:45 AM

Nah. 

Ed Anger

Atari.com is having everything 50% off. If there is anything there that is worth it.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2010, 10:46:33 AM
Atari.com is having everything 50% off.

But what about their prices?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

sbr

Steam is having a deal on all of the Hitman and Deus Ex games.  The Hitman games (Blood Money, Silent Assasin and Agent 47) and both Deus Ex games are $4.99 (US) each; there are also bundles including one with all three Hitman and both Deus Ex games for $16.98 (US).

The Hitman games are fun but get old quick, I have never played Deus Ex, even though it is supposed to be one of the BEST GAMEZ EVAH!

Razgovory

The first Hitman sucked.  It was essentially remade with with Hitman: Contracts.  Remade much better.  I did like that a lumbering, bald, white guy can steal a triad members clothes and pass as Chinese.  It's a good thing that he never has to assassinate someone with female bodyguards.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on March 08, 2010, 06:10:00 PM
The Hitman games are fun but get old quick, I have never played Deus Ex, even though it is supposed to be one of the BEST GAMEZ EVAH!
I never played the second Deus Ex, but the first one is probably my all-time favorite shooter.  Dunno how the graphics would hold up today.

Scipio

First Deus Ex is some tired shit.  Seriously.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

sbr

Dragon Age:Origins is 33% off on Steam.

sbr

Aliens vs. Predator is 33% off on Steam

Mass Effect is 40% off ($29.95 US) on GamersGate

Barrister

Steam announced they are coming out with a Mac client.  I am cautiously optimistic about what that might bring.

It was more than a bit bizarre that when I purchased a Mac game on D2D I had to download it on a Windows partition because they had no Mac client.   :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on March 19, 2010, 06:02:38 PM
It was more than a bit bizarre that when I purchased a Mac game on D2D I had to download it on a Windows partition because they had no Mac client.   :rolleyes:
Why waste time developing a client that five people are going to end up using? :)