News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vise

Direct2drive is having a 24 days of Christmas sale.  One game a day at reduced price.    Link
Honey badger don't give a shit!

Ed Anger

From Dealnews:

QuoteEA Store cuts 30% off its video games for PC, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3, and more via coupon code "EAPARTNERS2009".
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Red Orchestra on Steam for 5 bucks.

Finally bought it to spray Krauts and the kids that play krauts with an entire SMG magazine.

MadBurgerMaker

It's not really a special, but IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is $9.99 on Steam (and UbiSoft, and probably everywhere else).   Certainly worth $10 for all that if you're interested in combat flight sims, or just flight sims in general.

Lucidor

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 12, 2009, 04:30:18 PM
It's not really a special, but IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is $9.99 on Steam (and UbiSoft, and probably everywhere else).   Certainly worth $10 for all that if you're interested in combat flight sims, or just flight sims in general.
www.gog.com has much better terms on how you can install it, and doesn't need an internet connection to verify it.

(Get Sacrifice in the cheap from there, as well)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 12, 2009, 01:37:22 PM

Finally bought it to spray Krauts and the kids that play krauts with an entire SMG magazine.

I suck at this game.

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2009, 11:31:20 AM

I suck at this game.

me too :(

sbr

Civ IV Complete for $16.00 (60% off) on Direct2Drive

http://www.direct2drive.com/holiday/

sbr

katmai

Steam is having sales on most titles till Jan 3rd it seems.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

The Shivah is down to 2.97€ on Gamersgate.
QuoteIn this graphical adventure game, Russell Stone works as a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem. Membership is way down and he lacks the funds to keep his synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and he has grown progressively more cynical and bitter with the passage of time.
Just as he is on the verge of packing it all in, he receives some interesting news. A former member of his congregation has died and left the Rabbi a significant amount of money.
A blessing? Or the start of something far more sinister? Can Rabbi Stone just accept the money and move on? His conscience says no. Step into his shoes as he travels all over Manhattan in his attempt to uncover the truth.

Features rabbinical conversation methods, a unique method of fighting, an original score, and three different endings!

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

With the Steam sale, I have bought Company of Heroes together with Opposing Fronts (was like half of the price of the full package with both expansions) and Silent Hunter IV. For the latter, I have a link for a supposedly very good mod for manual targeting, which made me buy it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2009, 11:31:20 AM

I suck at this game.

I wish I had my 5 dollars back.

Ed Anger

Also, the old Tex Murphy games are free at Gog.com for a few more days.

Vince

Lots of stuff on Steam for sale.  Got GTA4, Braid and Defense Grid for $12.50 total.