News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

From CheapAssGamer.com:
GameFly is having and under $20 PS3/Xbox 360/Wii used game sale with free shipping. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/26, but I expect quite a few sellouts before then.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=1550?utm_campaign=blog&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=micro-blog
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Berkut on October 20, 2009, 01:02:10 PM
Man, I used to think I was good at CivIV, but I just keep getting my ass kicked.
What level are you playing at? You're probably just playing at a level too high while rusty. I'm playing it for the first time in at least a year (with Beyond the Sword) and I'm playing as a Chieftan  to relearn the game. Needless to say, I'm doing well.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Scipio

This just in: Interplay holding company is re-releasing Planescape: Torment.

UK only, of course.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

HisMajestyBOB

I bought that game for ~$5 years ago. It came with some game called "Soulbinder" or something in a doublepack.

I haven't been able to get into it, despite trying twice. Maybe because it just dumps too much new info on you at the beginning. Or maybe because I just don't play games much anymore...
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

FunkMonk

Team Fortress 2 is now $2.50 on Steam until the end of the Halloween weekend I think. If you still don't have it for some reason, buy now.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Lucidor

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 30, 2009, 08:01:17 PM
Team Fortress 2 is now $2.50 on Steam until the end of the Halloween weekend I think. If you still don't have it for some reason, buy now.
Thanks! That 87% discount isn't bad.

HisMajestyBOB

I have it as part of the Orange Box set. I haven't played it once. :blush:

Ed Anger

Matrix, Steam, Direct2Drive and impulse have thanksgiving sales up.

You can find the goddamn links on your own, you lazy fucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HisMajestyBOB

HoI3 is $7.50 on Direct2Drive. I just can't say now.   :Embarrass:

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 25, 2009, 08:34:28 PM

Actually, I just remembered Arsenal of Democracy, the fan-made expansion to HoI2, will be coming out early Dec for ~$20. Maybe I'll pass on HoI3 until it's bundled with its first expansion.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2009, 04:33:00 PM

This one is pretty good.  All THQ games for $50.  All Warhammer 40k, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest, and a bunch of shooters I don't know much about.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2539/

Cerr

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 25, 2009, 11:03:37 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2009, 04:33:00 PM

This one is pretty good.  All THQ games for $50.  All Warhammer 40k, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest, and a bunch of shooters I don't know much about.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2539/
Yeah I think I might get that. There's a few games that I've been meaning to get for a while.
Only thing that annoys me about it is the usual crap Euro conversion rate on steam.

Do you know if that deal is on any of the other sites?

Syt

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 25, 2009, 08:34:28 PM

That there speaks volumes about the quality and reception of the game.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Even Gamersgate has HoI3 for as low as 30 EUR.

I guess something went a bit wrong. Or they made so much money within the first months of it that they can now be generous towards fence sitters.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Cerr on November 26, 2009, 07:53:28 AM
Yeah I think I might get that. There's a few games that I've been meaning to get for a while.
Only thing that annoys me about it is the usual crap Euro conversion rate on steam.

Do you know if that deal is on any of the other sites?

I might buy this too. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.