PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Gary Grigsby's War in the East and War in the West are now available DRM free on GOG. They're currently 50% off, meaning they're priced like normal games. ;)

https://www.gog.com/promo/20190405_launch_promo_gary_grigsby?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=20190405_warintheeastwest_entw&utm_term=EN

I already have them from Matrix and Steam, so ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Humble Monthly is currently $9 and you get Assassins Creed Origins, plus whatever other games they'll give you at the beginning of May.

Tamas

I've picked up AssCreed Origins for about 7 pounds a couple of weeks ago, and it has become the first Assassin Creed game I have stuck with. Breathtaking open world at times.

It's basically Far Cry: Ptolemaic Egypt, but I am ok with that.

celedhring

I'm tempted to pick it up just for the sights.

Tamas

celedhring

Quote from: Solmyr on April 17, 2019, 06:16:47 AM
Humble Monthly is currently $9 and you get Assassins Creed Origins, plus whatever other games they'll give you at the beginning of May.

How do you get that price? Shows as 12 bucks to me.

EDIT: NVM, found a coupon on my inbox and I got it for $4. Dumb not to at that price.

Solmyr

Ubisoft is also currently giving away AssCreed Unity for free: http://assassinscreed.com/unity-notredame/

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

There's a quite good boardgame pc game bumble for sale on humble bundle at the moment.

mongers

Age of Wonders 3 steam key is free via humble bundle for the next day or so.

mongers

IIRC the Steam summer sale starts the end of next week, perhaps the 20th/21st?

Grey Fox

There is a leak that says it will  be on the 25th.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2019, 08:27:03 AM
There is a leak that says it will  be on the 25th.

Yeah just notice that this morning, so the Tuesday after next.