And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on December 15, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
Quote from: mongers on December 11, 2017, 08:38:36 PM
'The Seven Years War (1756-1763)' strategy game is 85% on Steam till the end of this week.
Is it any good?

"Realtime" campaign games rarely are, but this could be an exception.  The description "Beside of beating the enemy on the battlefield you now have to set up a working economy to supply your troops and your people!" makes me cringe, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Solmyr

For you cheap fuckers, Humble Monthly has Civ 6 + Australia and Vikings DLCs for $12.

mongers

Quote from: Solmyr on January 05, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
For you cheap fuckers, Humble Monthly has Civ 6 + Australia and Vikings DLCs for $12.

That's certainly addressed to me.  :D

Oh and thanks.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Quote from: Solmyr on January 05, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Well that's me angry. I just bought it on the steam sale :lol: :frusty:

Oh well, I guess I've saved a bunch on humble bundle to cancel it out.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Spamming as I think this is relevant here, even though most of you probably have most of the content already:

Just noticed this is part of a new $12 humble bundle offer this month, that includes a lot of other paradox games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/paradox-bundle-2018

edit:
see what I did, clicked url icon instead of quote icon.

katmai

link doesn't work you inept pommie bastard.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Mass Effect:Andromeda worth $10?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on February 20, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
Mass Effect:Andromeda worth $10?

Imagine Mass Effect but with lame characters and plot. Is that worth $10?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Well I recall at least a few people here saying they liked it.

Until I finish playing Witcher 3 I won't be picking up any more RPGs, but for $10 I might have tried out Andromeda.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Yes, I liked it though I never finished it. I think something about knowing the story wouldn't have a final conclusion dampened my interest.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I'm still angry about the ME3 ending. So no intention to play it any time soon.

Plus all the unfinished RPGs...
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Free Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition on Humble bundle at the moment.

The Brain

STEAM SUMMER SALE!!!!1111

I might pick up a game or two, but I tend to already own any games that really interest me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Fallout 4 for 11€. I've seen that the reaction is mixed but I love the saga too much. Should I buy it?

Habbaku

Lots of wargames on rather deep discount this time around.

Anyone have something they'd be willing to PBEM with me if I go in on it?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien