And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on April 20, 2017, 06:37:48 AM
Saints Row 2 is FREE on GOG for 48 hours: https://www.gog.com/game/saints_row_2
I enjoyed an hour of getting it to work followed by an hour of gameplay before uninstalling in annoyance.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ancient Demon

Unity of Command bundle is 85% off on Steam.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

sbr

Fallout 4 is free to play on Steam until Sunday at 2000GMT and 67% off (~$20US) until Monday.

Solmyr

Fantasy General is free on GOG for the next 30 hours or so.

Alcibiades

Steam sale is going to be on the 22nd according to Paypal UK.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josquius

aaannnndddd...steam.....is down
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Democracy 3: Africa for only 2.74? :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I got Stardew Valley last night.  Pretty neat. :)

Hey is there a way to save the game any time you want, or just at the end of the day?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on June 22, 2017, 12:12:18 PM

Is that any good? I remember base Democracy 3 was very very easy.

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on June 23, 2017, 06:53:57 AM
I got Stardew Valley last night.  Pretty neat. :)

Hey is there a way to save the game any time you want, or just at the end of the day?

Just end of day.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on June 23, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

I was being a dick. -_-

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on June 23, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

I was being a dick. -_-

You must understand that we can't distinguish you purposefully being a dick and your normal behavior.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2017, 02:11:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 23, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

I was being a dick. -_-

You must understand that we can't distinguish you purposefully being a dick and your normal behavior.

I was trying something new. -_-