News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Victoria 3

Started by Syt, May 21, 2021, 01:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

I started a game as Brazil, but cannot make sense of combat. Despite significant numerical superiority in regiments, I always lose to Bolivia.  :hmm:

Josephus

Same. Trying to help out France in a war against Revolutionary France or something, so I deployed my one regiment (Swiss) and put it on the front and...now I've lost it. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Minsky Moment

I have a free code for the game to give via the Humble Choice bundle if anyone wants it.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

frunk

I'll take it if no one else wants it.  It's not high on my list of things to play anytime soon though, so if someone else has a burning desire they can have it.

Tamas

Next patch and DLC has been delayed to 24 June. I am sure it's the right decision but it does not bode well to how bug-free it is going to be. Well, still going to be better than if it release in 3 weeks, I guess.

Syt

Agreed. It's hard to look at the list of features and not think, "This will be broken and unbalanced AF at release."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.