Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
I still need to pick up a SAIGA shotgun. For home 'defense'.  :menace:
You, my friend, need the Judge.

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2011, 09:14:20 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
I still need to pick up a SAIGA shotgun. For home 'defense'.  :menace:
You, my friend, need the Judge.

5 shots? Fuck that. Give me magazine fed Russian Spetnaz shotgun action.

Ed Anger

Also, I hate fake titties. Feels like you are palming a basketball. Gimme the real titties ladies!

Just say no to implants*.

* obvious exception for medical use.

Caliga

Caliga

Ok, I'm seriously pissed that the PT 132 didn't come with even one of those cheapo speedloader/thumb saver things that Glocks always come with.  The mag is a BITCH to load.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger