American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

They try to keep me from running up
I never tell you to get down it's all about coming up
So what they do go and ban the AK?
My shit wasn't registered any fucking way
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Mostly for ed, but the rest of you will probably like it too :P

https://youtu.be/co4cHTy8pzM
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Went to the doctor today and some old fuck walked in wearing a 1911 on the hip. He ignored the no weapons sign on the door and the gentle reminder by the receptionist but couldn't ignore the two cops that was called in to tell him to beat it.

Old angry fucker. I was hoping for some hot taser action. CLICK CLACK ZAAAAAAAAAP.

CountDeMoney

Here ya go, this video of a good shoot should make your day.

https://youtu.be/9Qatky1XuLQ

QuoteBaltimore police say Officer Kevin Amy, a 17-year veteran assigned to the Northeastern District patrol, drove up to that store at around 2:45 a.m. Monday morning to find a robbery in progress. There was no call for service; the officer was on his normal rounds and happened upon the scene, police said.

The suspect was armed with a sawed-off shotgun. Police spokesman T.J. Smith said the man entered the store and immediately confronted the clerk. He took $26. The suspect exited the store and engaged with the officer but did not fire any shots. His gun, in fact, was not loaded, Smith said.

Had many a coffee and cigarettes at that very 7-Eleven.  Back in my day, we always avoided pulling right up on the door like that because of this very scenario, you want to see them before they see you; there was a parking lot on the side where we would pull into and park and walk over, but looks like there's a wall there now.

***Bonus*** Count the number of customers/passersby that simply don't give a shit about what's happening.  :lol:

Ed Anger

HVC

Did he hand the shopper his money at the 0:36 mark? :unsure:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on October 19, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

Robin Fucking Hood, right?   :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on October 19, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

He was very courteous to the other customer.

HVC

Seedy you're from the area, is that a common thing, don't steal from the community, but screw stores, or is he just an absent minded theif? I'm so confused. Thieves here would take the money... and probably the bag of goods :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on October 19, 2017, 08:42:37 PM
Seedy you're from the area, is that a common thing, don't steal from the community, but screw stores, or is he just an absent minded theif? I'm so confused. Thieves here would take the money... and probably the bag of goods :lol:

Honestly?  Probably just asked him for it. 
Hey can I get my shit first and I be on my way plz thanx

Probably knew the customer anyway from the neighborhood.  It's not like anybody drives to shit like that there.

Berkut

I cannot believe the cop just shot him without even bothering to find out if the shotgun was even loaded.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on October 20, 2017, 08:38:44 AM
I cannot believe the cop just shot him without even bothering to find out if the shotgun was even loaded.

Already had one of those "he didn't have to shoot him like that" conversations.  It was a very short conversation.