News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

You looked really good in that thong.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 27, 2012, 09:38:06 AM
I better not appear in your dreams, you pervs.

You know that it hurt just a little that you weren't in my dream :console: :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Razgovory

I wish I wouldn't dream about Melody several times a week. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Iormlund on February 06, 2012, 12:43:07 PM
No dream of mine has ever beaten the one where I was an alien during the invasion of Earth. That was some weird shit.

Tell us the dream. Now I am curious.
Please be as detailed as possible.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Admiral Yi

I had a dream I was back in high school.  Was hanging out in the smoking lounge (we had a "senior lounge" that was a de facto smoking lounge--the cleaning crew even cleaned out our butts) with some very rough trade.  For some reason my high school was transplanted to Quebec.  I didn't realize it was in Quebec until a knife fight broke out.  When the cops showed up they were dressed in speedos. 

Pedrito

Last weekend I've dreamt that we were hiking in the mountains with the kids and my son fell down a ravine  :cry:

This happens *every fucking time* I'm having a mountain holiday with the family, usually during the first night spent there   :mad:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

My painkillers have been helping me have some weird ass dreams. One, I was Elric and I was awash in everybody's blood and another I sat on a throne of gold and was issuing death sentences to people I have hated over the years.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2012, 09:39:32 AM
My painkillers have been helping me have some weird ass dreams. One, I was Elric and I was awash in everybody's blood and another I sat on a throne of gold and was issuing death sentences to people I have hated over the years.

Don't you do that anyway?

Ed Anger

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I had a weird dream, that seemed to just continue no matter how many times I awoke, it resumed as soon as I fell back to sleep. it was like being in a movie, and there were fish fighting a guerrilla campaign against demonically possessed sharks in a drowned city.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 27, 2012, 09:38:06 AM
I better not appear in your dreams, you pervs.

You did. Many years ago while KAPland was alive.  I still remember it because it was so strange.  I was doing my old paper route and ran into a bunch of you in Lowell, Mass.
PDH!

Ed Anger

We are supposed to go to Las Vegas.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!