News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I don't remember many dreams but I was having a weird one right as I woke up this morning.

I was with some woman who needed protection from some evildoers nearby.  We ran into BA Baracus and Face from the original A-Team in a parking garage.  They were armed with some sort of automatic rifles and were shooting at bad guys but wouldn't listen when I was trying to tell them that being in the middle of the open garage was a bad idea, we needed to get our backs to a wall at least.  I looked out the window and saw a squad of armored SWAT type cops/soldiers with attack dogs headed towards us but I wasn't sure whose side they were on.  I woke up before I found out.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 27, 2011, 03:46:50 AM
I had a dream that a Russian girl I dated in DC was now working for the KGB and had been assigned to seduce me.  She seduced me by making me feel sorry for how fat she was now. Then her boss Vladimir Putin, who looked just like Rick Perry, asked to borrow some of my neckties.

I have the same dream last night as I have had every night for the last 15 years. :mellow:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 27, 2011, 11:16:49 AM
Thankfully, last night's dream was a lot more normal than the other night's, when I fell asleep while watching the Rifftrax for the Star Wars Holiday Special.  Falling asleep during the Jefferson Starship segment was a huge mistake.

That's a great Rifftrax.

Anyway, I used to have dreams where I got shot, a lot.  Syrians figured heavily for some reason.  These days, I hardly remember my dreams at all.  I assume they're as livid and unpleasant as ever, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I once had a dream I fucked Hitler's daughter in his garage. Right on the hood of his VW beetle.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

I had a dream last week were i was the best man at a wedding were every guest save the bride, groom, and myslef were babies.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 12:53:02 PM
I had a dream last week were i was the best man at a wedding were every guest save the bride, groom, and myslef were babies.

So you got an invitation to Grey Fox's wedding, big deal.  Maybe I didn't feel like going anyway.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on September 27, 2011, 01:02:02 PM
Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 12:53:02 PM

So you got an invitation to Grey Fox's wedding, big deal.  Maybe I didn't feel like going anyway.
:lol: Actually my best friend is gonna be a baby daddy soon. it was his fictional wedding in my dream :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

I had a dream where my in-dream girlfriend and I were at an airport, going to fly to some random place. I think the idea was to try to snag some first class tickets really cheap because of cancellations or whatever. Well, we ended up going to Hong Kong and meeting up with Mono. There was some discussion about how to handle meeting up with his wife, I remarked that I couldn't really do a "Canadian" accent. Jump cut(or maybe I just forgot some parts), I'm talking with Mrs. Mono and she says "You're from Languish, aren't you?"  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2011, 12:04:45 PM
I once had a dream I fucked Hitler's daughter in his garage. Right on the hood of his VW beetle.

Did she have a little mustache as well?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on November 09, 2011, 06:03:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2011, 12:04:45 PM

Did she have a little mustache as well?

I would have blown a load in my pants then.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

I had a very disturbing dream a couple days ago.

Normally I wake up screaming about once every two weeks or so, which is an improvement.
Ussually I don't remember the dream.

One thing though, at least the dreams I do remember, are never the same.
I would think it would be very weird, and I would take it seriously, if I were to dream the same every day.
But then, I ussually don't remember my dreams.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I dreamt that some Angry Kid was bitching about the world and Languish.  He said that Admiral Yi had been a POW for decades before finally betraying his country.
PDH!

Ideologue

Admiral Yi is only mildly similar to John McCain.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Man that was a weird dream.  It involved espionage, dating some chick and having a mob kill a sketch artist.

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 09, 2011, 05:53:38 PM
I had a dream where my in-dream girlfriend and I were at an airport, going to fly to some random place. I think the idea was to try to snag some first class tickets really cheap because of cancellations or whatever. Well, we ended up going to Hong Kong and meeting up with Mono. There was some discussion about how to handle meeting up with his wife, I remarked that I couldn't really do a "Canadian" accent. Jump cut(or maybe I just forgot some parts), I'm talking with Mrs. Mono and she says "You're from Languish, aren't you?"  :lol:

:hmm: