News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I had a dream that Marty did a television commercial to announce something. He said, "My name is (his real name) and I've just begun to pupate."

Wake up with a scream I did.  :yeah:
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Martinus growing up?  I find the prospect intriguing but unlikely.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Siege on September 26, 2011, 05:44:13 PM
:yucky:

I lied.  It has something to do with insects.  Either when they change from a larva into a pupa or from a pupa into a...whatever.

Razgovory

The day I dream about Marty is the day I jump off the Missouri river bridge.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

I had a dream that a Russian girl I dated in DC was now working for the KGB and had been assigned to seduce me.  She seduced me by making me feel sorry for how fat she was now. Then her boss Vladimir Putin, who looked just like Rick Perry, asked to borrow some of my neckties.

CountDeMoney

I was fucking around with Hulu last night on my new HD TivO, fell asleep while Danton was on, my dreams were all in fucking French. 

DontSayBanana

I had an epic dream last night that I got shot twice.  Prosecutors and judges didn't want to believe I had actually been shot, so I had to go into a gang-controlled area of the city to find the one witness who had driven by when I got shot.  He was freaked out that his gang would off him because I wasn't part of the gang, so he gave me the gang mark (scarring welt from a cigarette burn, then tattooed over) in the car on the way to the courthouse.  A friend who managed to check Facebook while he was in jail for some stupid reason busted out by putting together a Lego train and was greeted by police as soon as he opened the courthouse door.  Punch was served.
Experience bij!

DontSayBanana

Thankfully, last night's dream was a lot more normal than the other night's, when I fell asleep while watching the Rifftrax for the Star Wars Holiday Special.  Falling asleep during the Jefferson Starship segment was a huge mistake.
Experience bij!