And we're back!

Main Menu

So, what exactly happened here, eh?

Started by MadImmortalMan, March 10, 2009, 02:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 03:28:34 PM
Quote from: vinraith on March 10, 2009, 03:25:25 PM
I think everyone had to reregister, which does raise some legitimate concerns about people resitering as someone other than (or in addition to) themselves.

Well the in addition one likely won't work out well. Mods will be able to see the ips of everyone, I believe with each post, so dupes will be easily spotted.*

*at least that's what the tooltip says when i float my cursor over my ip
oh, really?  ::)
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

I Killed Kenny

garbon

I Killed Kenny

garbon

Valdemar

Why does some posts have a long blank spot btw top line and actual text and others seems to go straight to the point so to speak

V

Martim Silva

Tiny avatar is TINY.

Times are changing indeed. Even Languish has changed...

The Brain

So is this change more similar to the change from the 1st age to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd or 3rd to 4th? Discuss. :lotr:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martim Silva

Quote from: The Brain on March 10, 2009, 04:14:28 PM
So is this change more similar to the change from the 1st age to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd or 3rd to 4th? Discuss. :lotr:

3rd to 4th. From plain Epic to something where Hobbits live peacefully. And we all know they need to die painful deaths.

The Brain

Quote from: Martim Silva on March 10, 2009, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 10, 2009, 04:14:28 PM

3rd to 4th. From plain Epic to something where Hobbits live peacefully. And we all know they need to die painful deaths.

I see that you have filled your heart with hate. Good.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: vinraith on March 10, 2009, 03:25:25 PM
I think everyone had to reregister, which does raise some legitimate concerns about people resitering as someone other than (or in addition to) themselves.

It'll all sort itself out in the end.  Mew.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points