██████
██████
██████

Zoupa

Bowen's been a beast this year.

Zoupa

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 19, 2022, 08:48:12 PM
Scraping a lucky win against an injury-decimated Leicester City LOL

The win was not lucky. Spurs dominated the game in possession and with 27 attempts on goal. They fought to the final whistle, and are missing their 2 regular central defenders in Dier and Romero and their best scorer in Son.

All in all it was the best game I've seen all season, all competitions.

Sheilbh

It was a great game - as a neutral.
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Disappointing performance in the second fixture from Arsenal in the league cup semifinal. The squad really looks half fit. Who would have thought, after half the team had been out injured.

The team hasn't won a game this month despite outplaying City and Liverpool in a couple matches. Hopefully it doesn't affect their confidence too much. The Burnley match this weekend is basically a must-win.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Zoupa on January 20, 2022, 10:51:13 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on January 19, 2022, 08:48:12 PM
Scraping a lucky win against an injury-decimated Leicester City LOL

All in all it was the best game I've seen all season, all competitions.

To be fair, Spurs are better than they were under Nuno. Hopefully that doesn't last and they revert back to form. Like other Spurs supporters, you're delusional about the quality of your players. Only Son and Kane would make the first XI of City, Liverpool, United, Chelsea, or even Arsenal. The rest are trash. Why do you think Conte keeps moaning about the need to sign players  :lol: :lol:

Zoupa

FunkMonk

Quote from: Zoupa on January 20, 2022, 07:21:39 PM
:console:

Was hoping you would keep the trash talking going :P

Anyway, if Arsenal drop points to Burnley tomorrow it will be full crisis mode at Arsenal again, especially if we don't sign a player to fill out our thing squad :lol:

Maladict

Poor Comoros. A 2-1 loss against Cameroon is no shame, especially when all 3 goalkeepers are quarantined.

And what looks like a dreadful stampede outside the stadium, reports of dozens of casualties.  :(

Duque de Bragança

Yeah, poor Cœlacanthes, with a rule made on the sport to prevent them from aligning a trained goalkeeper. The wing back did well actually though OTOH.
"Home advantage" for Cameroon.  :P

Sheilbh

Gianni Infantino somehow linking refugee numbers to a two yearly World Cup at the Council of Europe :huh: :blink:
"We have to give Africans hope so they don't have to cross the Mediterranean to be able to have a better life here. We have to give them opportunities and dignity."
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Syt

Amnesty International pointed out that there will be ca. 730-something athletes participating in the FIFA World Cup in Qatar, while over 15k migrant workers have died in the country since they were awarded the tournament.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Agelastus

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2022, 08:31:28 AM
Words fail me  :lol:

Not me, although the words I am thinking of are fairly unprintable.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."