News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Larch on February 18, 2020, 03:31:27 PM
You mean Chelsea's Tammy Abraham?

Close enough for government work.  :)

FunkMonk

I prefer Tommy Abrams actually.  :lol:

Not sure about that fellow. I don't follow chels.

Poolisitch is out injured still, I think.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Admiral Yi

I know who you were talking about.

Are you throwing shade at The Greatest American Hero?  :glare:

FunkMonk

He is the most skillful American male soccer player, yes. He hasn't won anything yet, though, so I hesitate to call him great.

celedhring

It looks like Norway's got some decent thing going with Berge, Haaland and Odegaard.

Duque de Bragança

Well, this time PSG lost the first leg. Maybe they will get to quarter finals then I guess.  :P
1-2 away is not so bad, though they were outsmarted tactically yesterday.

Bonus: Neymar did not get injured this time but complains about lack of competitive games lately since he was preserved for this game, after a small injury.  :D

FunkMonk

I haven't seen Haaland play before but wow, he is a beast of a player  :o

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on February 18, 2020, 08:29:01 AM
Quote from: Liep on February 18, 2020, 06:50:45 AM
Braithwaite to Barca. Quite a chocking transfer, he's a good player but it could only happen because of Barca's current striker shortage and the closure of the transfer window. I'll watch their game on Saturday with renewed interest.

If it happens, but the press talks about it as a sure deal.

There are 5 or 6 names (all equally underwhelming for a club of Barcelona's stature, though) being bandied around in the press every day, who knows who'll be at the end of the day, if any.

His agent says he has signed a 4,5 year contract. I'll admit it sounds unbelievable but we'll supposedly know tomorrow.

Liep

And it's official: First Dane in Barcelona since Michael Laudrup. :hmm: