News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: garbon on December 10, 2017, 05:14:32 AM
What is this shit? Snow that is sticking in London?

:nelson:

Just lots of rain down here.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Had to get me before I escaped to the land of sun. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

It is warmer here than in Portland, OR right now.  :wacko:

Our snow is melting off...leaving work to go run...we have an old hanger on base with an indoor track...I felt like I could run outside in shorts/t-shirt (if it weren't for all of the ice not having melted off quite yet).

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on December 09, 2017, 11:29:06 PM
You fucking southerners are stealing all our cold. It's above freezing temperatures set for all week up in Edmonton. :mad: #Iwanttogoskatingatouroutdoorrink

Fuck.  More hot.  It's December in Edmonton - it should be cold right now. :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

We are at elevated fire risk!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Wheee! 1-2 more inches and blowing snow. Thanks Alberta clipper!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Tonight set to be the coldest Winter night here for 7 years; near freezing when I went for my early evening walk.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Montreal's getting it's first storm of the season.

Commute was a bitch.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

about two inches of snow, not bad for the first storm of the season.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Looks like another season of snow only falling on the local mountains here - but even that is melting pretty quickly.

Ed Anger

And another clipper. It looks like we are going to get snow's equivalence of the drizzling shits. An inch here, an inch there.

Fuck it. I should move to Arizona.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: katmai on December 12, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
Rain and 40's here. :nelson:

No one gives a fuck about a 40 degree day.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.