Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: mongers on January 12, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
It was -28 this morning.  It's supposed to hit +1 tomorrow. :hmm:

Do you guy's testicles migrate for winter?   :D

Bah.  You just have to dress appropriately for the weather and you're fine.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: mongers on January 12, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
It was -28 this morning.  It's supposed to hit +1 tomorrow. :hmm:

Do you guy's testicles migrate for winter?   :D

Its is actually good for you  :)

https://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/cryogenic-chamber-affects-on-penis

garbon

We're citing men's health as a source now?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

Ice storm on it's way down here now.  No snow this time, but I got an extra day off tomorrow because of it.   :)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 15, 2018, 09:10:53 PM
Ice storm on it's way down here now.  No snow this time, but I got an extra day off tomorrow because of it.   :)

This was a pretty good one.  My truck has like a quarter inch of ice covering it.  Bunch of car accidents (180+!) this morning as the bridges were all frozen, so the city finally closed the highways in the area and all that.  I'm kind of interested to see what's going to happen work-wise tomorrow, since it's not going to get above freezing until, like, noon-ish, and I can't get out to the research park without crossing several bridges. 

It's going to be 19 tomorrow morning at 7, but hey 60s and 70s this weekend.

KRonn

We're getting more snow late tonight and into tomorrow (Wednesday). Maybe a few inches where I am depending on the storm track and heavier snow inland and north in Massachusetts and upper New England. I don't work tomorrow so I can sit and watch the snow. I usually do my food shopping early on Wednesday mornings but I should be able to get that done, and if not no biggie.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Snow in Stockholm! :w00t:

I'm sure that isn't unusual. You Nordic types must have snow year round....  ;)

Liep

Quote from: KRonn on January 17, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Snow in Stockholm! :w00t:

I'm sure that isn't unusual. You Nordic types must have snow year round....  ;)

Hasn't snowed yet in Copenhagen. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Bit of a breeze today. From my office window alone I could see four trees come down, one on top of a car that was parked there just minutes before.

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on January 18, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
Bit of a breeze today. From my office window alone I could see four trees come down, one on top of a car that was parked there just minutes before.

Yeah that storm front blew through here around 3-4am, guess it intensified a bit over the southern North Sea.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

It had woken me up early in the morning as it sounded like my windows were going to blow in. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

New Danish all time high for January at 12.7 C today.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

It's getting hot in here.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.