News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
We're socked in with smoke from the BC fires.  This time it's forest fires, not BC bud.

That's nothing new living at these latitudes, but it still gives everything an eerie, hellish appearance.

Take those spectacles off, that's just your conservative viewpoint colouring your view of the world.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

A little warm today.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 20, 2017, 06:38:15 PM
It's a scorchah.

Here Juli has been 3 degrees colder than average so far. Climate change is unfair. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

So Denmark should not be my summer beach destination?

'Honey! I found a very affordable beach house on Bornholm Island!'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

We're supposed to reach a balmy 66 tomorrow.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
We're supposed to reach a balmy 66 tomorrow.

Properly rainy day here, like an Autumn one.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

<_<

I'm just trying to kill as many people as possible with my mind right now, but I think all I've managed to do is get a hernia and shit myself.

Barrister

It's a projected high of 19c today. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Quote from: Liep on July 21, 2017, 07:04:21 AM
Well... maybe not

That looks perfect. If only Denmark didn't have so many Danes.

Admiral Yi

Glasses are steaming up when I step outside.

Liep

This has probably been posted before but still a fun map. USA and Canada on the same latitude as Europe.

Eddie Teach

Libya seems about right.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

I am glad to see you are enjoying the summer Eddie :P

We got a brutal monsoon rain storm right when I was about to take the boys swimming yesterday. After it was scorching all weekend that was particularly awesome timing.

Istanbul: The Detroit of Europe...only safer.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."