News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

In early June we had 35 degrees Celsius and hot weather in Warsaw (which was closer to what it should be, but still a bit too hot for late spring).

Now, it's 11 degrees Celsius, raining and cold.

WTF.

Anyone else experiencing weird weather this summer?

CountDeMoney

No, because we don't have that faggoty fucked-up Celsius to mess with us.  What's that in Kelvin?

Mr.Penguin

A part from getting 2 months of rain in less than a hour, real funny when parts of your roof is missing due to it being renovated. Almost all large roads leading in to Copenhagen is closed due to floding...

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Liep

Had fun driving my train last night, almost all bridges I went over the road beneath was flooded with loads of cars stuck in it and waiting behind.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9SXOP_4xU

A little video I took of the walkway beneath the tracks on the central station, an hour later it was under 1m of water. The tracks were flooded too which gave more troubles than me getting a bit wet.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Solmyr

Finland is getting 30 degrees Celsius for the past week or so. :cool:

Liep

Yeah, that's not good.

Norgy

The weather is weird. No summer here. So far.

mongers

Things back to typical July weather.

Incidentally it was 130 F in the sun outside my office window yesterday.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Yes. 30+ weather followed by barely 20s days followed by 30+ weather.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

18 degrees now. Somewhat disappointing for the season, yeah.

clandestino

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 03, 2011, 09:25:37 AM
Yes. 30+ weather followed by barely 20s days followed by 30+ weather.

The same here. The weather is shifting 10º almost every week, from 25 max to 35 and vice versa.

MadBurgerMaker

Normal, steady summer stuff here so far.  Let's see....Highs coming up: 99, 99, 100, 100, 100, 99, 100, 100, 100.  40% chance of rain for the last one.  :cool:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on July 03, 2011, 08:21:50 AM
Things back to typical July weather.

Incidentally it was 130 F in the sun outside my office window yesterday.
Ah...I don't think so.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point