Pakistan’s Chief of Army Fights to Keep His Job. Coup Possible?

Started by jimmy olsen, June 16, 2011, 07:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on June 16, 2011, 09:51:49 AM
I wonder if we have a contingency plan to capture Pakistani nukes in the case the regime falls to Islamic fundamentalists.

US intelligence penetration of Pakistan appears to be pretty shallow since it took 10 years to find OBL. I think it's likely that the US doesn't know  exactly how many warheads they have or where they all are.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 16, 2011, 10:36:45 AM
That's one of those words I just always misspell.  :(

I think the only words I misspell more often are business and Wednesday.

Rouge Angles of Satin
:P
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 16, 2011, 10:30:26 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 16, 2011, 08:48:50 AM
No worries they are all pointed at India.
Sorry chief, I'm still worried.  If the Pakis pull the trigger, how am I gonna get software developed at a $30/hr billable rate? :( Also I won't be able to have any more unintelligible conversations with 'Charles' when I need to call my credit card company about something. :weep:

The end of Indian call centers? YAY NUCLEAR WAR!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

I wonder if at this point we're hurting Pakistan more than helping.  You can't have a function Pakistan, or any state for that matter, without a credible government.  You can't have a credible government if it is pushed around by a stronger government, especially one that is not exactly well-liked by the populace.

Crazy_Ivan80

when leaving Afghanistan: take the women. the men there are hopeless.

Caliga

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 16, 2011, 01:53:39 PM
when leaving Afghanistan: take the women. the men there are hopeless.
Underneath those stupid burkas, are they HOTT?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on June 16, 2011, 09:51:49 AM
I wonder if we have a contingency plan to capture Pakistani nukes in the case the regime falls to Islamic fundamentalists.

You bet we do.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2011, 07:41:57 AM
It turns out that US interests would be better served by abandoning Pakistan and cultivating India.

Sorry, but that flies in the face of established Republican policy since 1972.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 08:42:59 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2011, 07:41:57 AM
It turns out that US interests would be better served by abandoning Pakistan and cultivating India.
Sorry, but that flies in the face of established Republican policy since 1972.
It was important to cultivate China to destroy Russia.  Now it is wise to cultivate India to destroy China.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 16, 2011, 08:53:53 PM
What exactly is Tim saying with his signatures quotes?
They're just quotes I liked from a couple of different animes. They've been the same for like 5 years. Maybe I should replace them with something fresher. :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point