Guns don't kill people... They just make it easier.

Started by HVC, March 11, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

lol this thread doesn't show up on the list.

*edit* now it does.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Grallon

I think more and more we don't deserve to survive as a species.  Though it's somewhat amusing to read the papers or watch TV or go online and witness the descent of mankind into madness.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Quote from: Grallon on March 11, 2009, 11:19:19 AM
I think more and more we don't deserve to survive as a species.  Though it's somewhat amusing to read the papers or watch TV or go online and witness the descent of mankind into madness.

G.

People have always sucked. It's just the last few centuries where we've had a convenient medium to relay that fact to everyone.

Warspite

Yes, and unfortunately someone helping another person with their bags onto a train isn't frontpage material.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Valmy

Only when I read your posts Gral.

I see tons of evidence in the media and in real life of people with constructive visions and goals out there doing good things.  If you fail to see them that probably says more about your own view of the world than the world itself.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Map Sucks on March 11, 2009, 11:23:08 AM
Yes, and unfortunately someone helping another person with their bags onto a train isn't frontpage material.

Whatever, there are zillions of feelgood stories every day in the news, we are just as jaded about them as the bad stuff though.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2009, 11:28:09 AM
Only when I read your posts Gral.

I see tons of evidence in the media and in real life of people with constructive visions and goals out there doing good things.  If you fail to see them that probably says more about your own view of the world than the world itself.

do you at least a gree that a lot of people, do indeed, suck? :p

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on March 11, 2009, 11:35:52 AM
do you at least a gree that a lot of people, do indeed, suck? :p

Yeah like those Mexican drug gangsters that are terrorizing the border.  They suck.

Evil Spock

I think more and more we don't deserve to survive as a species. 

You could always start us off on the right foot.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Evil Spock

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grallon

~Jean-François Revel