Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on April 11, 2017, 10:46:01 AM
Yeah, finally somebody is covering the Ardennes Offensive

OH SCHNAPPS
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Delirium

Who cares about the topic if it is a good game?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

frunk

Played a full game (except interstellar) of High Frontier Third Edition last weekend.  Pretty awesome.  Only took 9 hours to launch a rocket out of the solar system with 3 colonists and 8 tanks of fuel.

11B4V

Soon, very soon

Death Ride Kursk                             III Panzer Korps                        $Not Yet Set
Death Ride Kursk                             Korps Raus                               $Not Yet Set
Death Ride Kursk                             AD Kempf Enhancement            $Not Yet Set
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

ugh, I soooo need to catch up with the DR: Kursk series

The Brain

Got delivery of the Nordheim expansion to Conan. Nice figures, and since I bought Conan for the figures it doesn't matter that the game itself appears to be a dud.

Ed Anger

Somebody is getting his Conan mini sticky.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Okay, I got a laugh out of the middle minion.

CountDeMoney

I just got Redver's Reverse from Legion myself.  I like their work.

You should get it, Ed.  It's your boy Buller.

Ed Anger

I do have a hard on for Brits fighting in Africa.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

You can be my dog robber, Biggles.

The Brain

Got delivery of the Khitai and Stygia expansions. Stygia wasn't as sexy as I'd hoped for, no female vampire and monsters are just two sizes of scorpion. Still very nice figures. I now have more Conan figures than I can shake a schtick at.