News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saskganesh

lol.

Now playing Hungary after a successful run as Meath. Bad luck with the boys, so the eldest daughter inherited. She's a spirited and gentle giantess who married an evil hunchback cousin. Currently being overwhelmed by the Czechs. Hwoops.
humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

Karling restoration going well

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Bjork has taken over much of Norway!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on December 24, 2019, 02:03:57 AM

And the Norwegians have ruled England since 1066.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 24, 2019, 07:14:01 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 24, 2019, 02:03:57 AM

And the Norwegians have ruled England since 1066.

But those Norwegians don't wear stylish swan dresses like the noble house of Bjork.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Northern Italy has been ruled by Bulgarian mercenaries for well over 200 years, I've been just too busy dealing with other stuff to take care of it.

I've built a Grand Cathedral wonder in Lorraine, filled all 8 slots.

Have begun a Garden wonder in Chalons. 2 slots filled and working on the second level.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Are legitimized Bastards not allowed to become Holy Roman Emperor?

I legitimized the first born son of the duchess of Toulouse and gave him a barony. He's eligible to become King of Lothringia, but not HRE. I can understand a hefty penalty to voters, but not allowing seems to far.

Not like it will hold me back, I have plenty of Karling kings in the empire to choose from.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

My heir, the queen of Carinthia has inherited England, Skotland, and half of Ireland.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Mecca converted to Catholicism? That seems bad for business.