And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on July 06, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 06, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
Iceland wasn't even settled in the days of Charlemagne.
Could have been Irish hermits there in the 9th century.

Certainly not four counties worth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Irish hermits need lebensraum.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Iceland is such an irrelevancy to the game there's more of a case for just not including it.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Agreed. It should be one county if it is included at all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Do we know when this is expected to be out?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Holy orders to remain unplayable but finally copying mod to give them their own gov't form. Minor details on new ways to interact with them.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/dev-diary-92-orders-of-magnitude.1111253/

Valmy

'Might I offer the Island of Rhodes instead?'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Drakken

jimmy olsen

Why would I want to limit the ability to form Crusader states to the player?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Did you just pass over the word 'dynamic'? Presumably that would be for the same people who do not the AI forming dynamic kingdoms via decision (which is the default setting as CK2 currently existings).

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2018, 01:20:02 AM
Did you just pass over the word 'dynamic'? Presumably that would be for the same people who do not the AI forming dynamic kingdoms via decision (which is the default setting as CK2 currently existings).

I don't see why I would want to do that either.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Okay, well some people don't like the dynamic setup as they like things to vaguely follow history which is hard when you're suddenly facing say, the Kingdom of Poitou.

And that's why there are game rules so different people can tweak it to be how they like.