And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

I get their incessant spammy emails but I didn't seem to get this one.  :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on May 26, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
I get their incessant spammy emails but I didn't seem to get this one.  :mad:

I found mine in my spam folder. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

They seem really big on giving away CK. This isn't the first time they've done a freebie like that. Though it is the biggest.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

So anyone have a code to spare, then?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on May 26, 2011, 06:24:34 PM
So anyone have a code to spare, then?

Sure PM me and you can have mine.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Barrister

What is CK: Complete, and how is it different from CK: DV?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

ulmont

Quote from: Barrister on May 26, 2011, 11:10:31 PM
What is CK: Complete, and how is it different from CK: DV?

CK: Complete is a bundle with both CK *and* DV!   :P

Solmyr

I have a code I don't need, if someone wants it PM me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on October 07, 2011, 05:59:03 AM
In Sengoku that was awful

I know, nobody ever joins my plots.

Sengoku degenerates into powergaming with the only one variable being the need to maintain vassal loyalty and the power ratio against your neighbors.

Yes, you can spend money to gain elite retinue and upgrade your provinces, but if you are going to powergame, you might as well get full income from your provinces and cede the rearmost provinces and keep the upgraded front provinces.

Like CK the prime cause of vassal revolt is liege stats and personality and power ratio.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grallon

Even though it's a Paradox game and will be riddled with errors in its first inception I can't wait for this one!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Solmyr

I'll just say that I am hopeful.

Darth Wagtaros

I follow on FB.  I get one free too? Looks really good.
PDH!