And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Octavian on April 07, 2011, 02:50:11 AM
So anybody knows the release date?

Sometime next year. Which I am really puzzled about, since it is a given that their 1.0 will suck. Not sure whats the point on having the handful of betas chew on it for that long.

Octavian

Quote from: Tamas on April 07, 2011, 02:54:20 AM
Quote from: Octavian on April 07, 2011, 02:50:11 AM
So anybody knows the release date?

Sometime next year. Which I am really puzzled about, since it is a given that their 1.0 will suck. Not sure whats the point on having the handful of betas chew on it for that long.

Köszönöm
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Josquius

Are they doing character locations then? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Seniority succession?  What is the historical basis for that law?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 07, 2011, 12:45:41 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2011, 12:43:31 PM
Seniority succession?  What is the historical basis for that law?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnatic_seniority

Wild.  But even there it is not solely based off age.  I might just embrace this and create a long line of grey bearded Kings.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Poland and Russia had seniority for a while.

For example, in Poland, when it was divided into Princedoms, each Prince retained his own demesne plus the eldest was also a Prince of Krakow.

Solmyr

Russia was a bit more complicated than that.

Ideologue

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 21, 2011, 08:38:53 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2011, 07:06:42 PM
What's wrong with the map? It looks great.

Their screenshot showing units on the map looks like a bad Dance Dance Revolution set-up.

God, it is just so fucking unnecessary.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Apparently P'dox is giving away CK Complete for free if you are part of their mailing list.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

Quote from: paradox
You may have noticed, we have a lot going on in 2011, but 2012 will start equally strong with the anticipated release of Crusader Kings II! To ease the wait, we are giving each recipient of the Forum Newsletter a copy of Crusader Kings Complete absolutely free, courtesy of our sales partner GamersGate.
:D
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on April 07, 2011, 04:31:22 PM
Poland and Russia had seniority for a while.

The longest senior moments in history.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon