Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The Hamburglar at work!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 20, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
Quote from: Josephus on April 20, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
But I've a feeling next week I'll be cheering the Jets.

Did you ever think you would hear yourself saying that?

Sad I know.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Thank Hockey Christ. OK maybe the Caps weren't going to wreck them. Ah well. Back to Ohio.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

And there was much rejoicing in Valmyland, and some bittersweet relief in Toronto and the Leafs take it to 7 games.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
And there was much rejoicing in Valmyland, and some bittersweet relief in Toronto and the Leafs take it to 7 games.

Yeah I told you they would WRECK THOSE FOOLS!

That was a fun game to watch. The result was never in doubt. Ohio doesn't even care, they are all watching the Cavs.

Well look forward to many more Amadeus references over the next couple weeks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on April 23, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
That was a fun game to watch. The result was never in doubt. Ohio doesn't even care, they are all watching the Cavs.
I cared.  Good night, sweet Jackets. :cry:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 24, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

I stand corrected. -_- My apologies.

Barrister

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 24, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

You really are a masochist when in comes to sports teams, aren't you. :console:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

Yeah I told you they would WRECK THOSE FOOLS!

Well look forward to many more Amadeus references over the next couple weeks.

Wait...what
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Ed Anger

Valmy

What one ESPN writer said when asked what his response would be if the Caps beat the Pens in this upcoming series:

QuoteWhoa, how crazy is it that the Penguins had their NHL franchise charter revoked in the middle of the playoffs, as that's clearly the only way they could possibly lose a series to the Capitals?

:cry:

Ed Anger

May Saint Oveckin mangle Sidney the whining baby.

Amen.

Grey Fox

I don't think you can break Sidney to win the series, Valmy.

You need someone to concuss him.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.