News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Android Thread

Started by derspiess, March 06, 2011, 11:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on May 05, 2019, 09:09:49 AM
It's now approaching a year since I decided I really need a new phone and still in supreme inaction. :hmm:

:lol: It's just a phone.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Maladict

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 05, 2019, 07:23:20 AM
Quote from: Tyr on May 05, 2019, 09:09:49 AM
It's now approaching a year since I decided I really need a new phone and still in supreme inaction. :hmm:

:lol: It's just a phone.

Seriously. And there's so little difference between them these days, it doesn't really matter anyway.

garbon

I preorderd the Samsung Galaxy S22 as an upgrade to my S8. Today I got in the mail the new phone case but still unclear when I'll get my phone. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on March 14, 2022, 08:32:13 AMI preorderd the Samsung Galaxy S22 as an upgrade to my S8. Today I got in the mail the new phone case but still unclear when I'll get my phone. :D

I was considering that esp. since I could get "up to" 25% of the price if I turn in my current phone. But ultimately it doesn't seem like enough of an upgrade to my 3 year old Galaxy Note 10+ :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Opened this thread to read about the Android Threat.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

I saw Samsung tried to fuck with me by adopting a new font when it upgraded. :glare:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.