Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on April 19, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on April 19, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
Does she let you watch in lieu of rent?

Yes . Because lesbians love it when straight-middle aged men watch them. It really turns them on.

Just to be clear, I was suggesting she got the free rent, not you.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Westworld season begins this Sunday. Looking forward to it; it's a good show.  :)

The Brain

Venus in Fur. Woman auditions for part in stage adaptation of Sacher-Masoch's novel. I liked a lot of it. Note: the movie is in Foreign.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on April 20, 2018, 01:47:18 PM
Venus in Fur. Woman auditions for part in stage adaptation of Sacher-Masoch's novel. I liked a lot of it. Note: the movie is in Foreign.

Stage version with Natalie Dormer was pretty good too.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

I actually watched Roseanne the other day. Good fun. Makes me feel young again.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Spectral. US forces encounter spectral anomalies in a warzone. Aliens meets Black Hawk Down meets Ghostbusters. Not very engaging and could have been a bit shorter.

celedhring

The three musketeers. An attempt to turn the Dumas novels into a Pirates of the Caribbean-style action flick, including naval battles and Orlando Bloom. Pretty bad.

KRonn

I saw the movie "The Commuter", with Liam Neeson, Vera Farmiga. Neeson is an office worker on a commuter train who gets forced into doing the bidding of someone who has his family hostage. I liked it.  :)

Liep

I kinda forgot about Always Sunny in Philadelphia but just found a streaming service that has all seasons. :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Harlock: Space Pirate (2013). I was entertained. I watched it mostly for the Warhammer 40k aspect.

celedhring

Quote from: The Brain on April 21, 2018, 05:12:39 PM
Harlock: Space Pirate (2013). I was entertained. I watched it mostly for the Warhammer 40k aspect.

The original anime show was my favorite thing in the world when I was a kid. Space pirates, that's gotta have some impact on a 8-year old.

Eddie Teach

Watched Battle of the Sexes. Learned that Riggs had a victory against the women's #1 ranked player (Margaret Court) when he faced off against King.

Watched Molly's Game. Learned that Michael Cera is an evil bastard.

The Brain

Iris. Banker's young wife gets kidnapped. A bit meh. Notes: there is [spoiler]       no         [/spoiler] lesbian sex. The movie is in Foreign.

The Brain

Take Me. Struggling provider of simulated kidnappings gets hired by businesswoman for a full weekend abduction. First impression was "oh no", but it actually turned out to be totally decent.

Eddie Teach

I miss the lesbian sex reports.  :(