News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Gollum's in star wars? What's the precious?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

I predict the Pedophile by 15 points
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: 11B4V on December 12, 2017, 08:23:04 PM
I predict you'll realize you posted this in the wrong topic within a day or so.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

11B4V

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 12, 2017, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 12, 2017, 08:23:04 PM
I predict you'll realize you posted this in the wrong topic within a day or so.

I would have to give a fuck to care.

Eddie Teach

You'd have to care to give a fuck.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Star Wars The Last Jedi.

CDMs childhood is saved. It was great.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on December 13, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
Star Wars The Last Jedi.

CDMs childhood is saved. It was great.

Entertaining, fun and most importantly inventive with some jaw dropping scenes. Go see it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

How the hell did Legoland get an earlier opening date than the US?

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2017, 01:53:51 PM
How the hell did Legoland get an earlier opening date than the US?

It's not unusual in the last few years for a few countries to get earlier opening dates than the US. IIRC some blockbusters have opened in Spain even a full week before than the US.

Grey Fox

It's almost universally true for all Disney movies.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

MAYBE if Chewie gets to fuck Captain Phasma.  With half her armor still on.  But it'll have to be really hardcore.  Like, Rocco Siffredi hatefuck hard.  Where neither of them feel any pleasure about it.  Just breath games with her cape.  And then pulls her arms out of their sockets.

Man, you are one crazy motherfucker.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Watching the A Christmas Carol version with George C. Scott.  So many big names in this but the whole time, trying to figure the fuck out who the Spirit of Christmas Present is, just couldn't put it together.  Had to look it up.  Edward Woodward.  Duh.