News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

And the Big Bad in Tru Blood's second season.

Josephus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 22, 2017, 05:32:03 PM
She was the mom on The Killing, right?

Yeah, now that I think about it. Yeah.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Habbaku

She will always be Admiral Cain from BSG.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on November 22, 2017, 09:24:12 PM
She will always be Admiral Cain from BSG.

On the down slope by then, but still pretty frigging hot.

Ed Anger

I guess Lloyd Bridges was hot.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

What I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger.  And a woman.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

hey baby.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2017, 09:40:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

hey baby.

Even 20 years younger, he'd be too old by your standards.  40 years younger, he'd still be borderline for you.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sophie Scholl

Just finished the final season of Longmire.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Seems a shame it is over, but it fit with the final message.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

11B4V

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 23, 2017, 03:27:42 AM
Just finished the final season of Longmire.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Seems a shame it is over, but it fit with the final message.

Ditto
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Great, something else I feel compelled to have to watch now.   <_<

11B4V

PTaA, damn I miss John Candy
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".