News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: viper37 on April 24, 2024, 05:49:59 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 24, 2024, 04:14:19 PMThe goal of the campus Jew-haters: To render Israel indefensible, in both senses of the word
All 5 of them?

Good luck!

Fuck off Nazi.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: viper37 on April 24, 2024, 05:49:07 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 23, 2024, 08:49:57 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 23, 2024, 08:29:37 PMI remember plenty of protests against war that turned violent.

I do remember reading about riots during the US Civil War and then during the Vietnam war.

Between a riot an "Burn tel Aviv to the ground"  I think I'll take the moron with the hate speech.

Besides, isn't hate speech protected in the US?  Isn't this a value deer to the right and particularly the GOP and its supporters, without any limits?

"Kill the enemy" is not an anti war slogan.  It's a pro war slogan.
It's a radical leftist slogan.  People who destroy property, people who attack cops and journalists, people who set fire to everything they find their hands on.  People who believe it's a wise idea to guillotine bankers and seize their money.  That sort of people.

It's hardly new or exclusive to the Pro-Palestinian camp.

And as I said, your country believes in absolute free speech.  Hate speech should be tolerated according to most Americans, we've had this discussion before.  Don't act all offended when it does not go the way you want it.

Just print your own sign saying you'll burn Teheran to the ground and organize a counter protest with OvB and Raz.  Print some saying all of Gaza should be depopulated.  I don't know.  It's your country, it's legal.

Just don't have people come here whining about that hate speech crap.

I don't want to print a sign saying I'll burn Tehran to the ground.  First because I couldn't do it, and second because I believe that would make me a bad person.

I will continue to come here and express my negative judgement of protestors who call for more dead Israelis.  You can call it whining if you want but I see things differently.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2024, 06:30:08 PMI will continue to come here and express my negative judgement of protestors who call for more dead Israelis.  You can call it whining if you want but I see things differently.
OvB and Raz are certainly whining and making a fuss about a few protestors.

I think this is a better answer.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 24, 2024, 06:23:08 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 24, 2024, 05:49:59 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 24, 2024, 04:14:19 PMThe goal of the campus Jew-haters: To render Israel indefensible, in both senses of the word
All 5 of them?

Good luck!

Fuck off Nazi.

QuotePresident Donald Trump maintained he "answered perfectly" when he said there were "very fine people on both sides" of clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: viper37 on April 24, 2024, 08:39:37 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2024, 06:30:08 PMI will continue to come here and express my negative judgement of protestors who call for more dead Israelis.  You can call it whining if you want but I see things differently.

Their actions don't constitute whining IMO either.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2024, 08:42:39 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 24, 2024, 08:39:37 PM

Their actions don't constitute whining IMO either.
Let's agree to disagree on that.

OttoVonBismarck

Also no one but viper, a well known imbecile, has raised any 1A issues. Literally no one is saying people don't have a right to be Nazis. I am condemning them for that—which is also my right.

People from low freedom countries where the population is too stupid to handle free expression generally can't understand that nuance.

Admiral Yi

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2024, 06:30:08 PMI don't want to print a sign saying I'll burn Tehran to the ground.  First because I couldn't do it, and second because I believe that would make me a bad person.

I will continue to come here and express my negative judgement of protestors who call for more dead Israelis.  You can call it whining if you want but I see things differently.

The issue isn't whether these people are cunts. They obviously are.
Its those pointing to them and going "See! See! Anyone who dares to speak against Israel is like this! Anti zionism is anti semitism!"
Its like saying there's no difference between those criticising the Saudi or Iranian regime and the "muslims are subhuman and should all be killed" brigade
██████
██████
██████